Assistant Accountant Responsibilities:
• Monthly preparation of Management Accounts
• Preparation and Monitoring of Budgets
• Completion of VAT Returns, Tax returns and MFSA annual returns
• Cash Management
• Monitoring creditors and debtors
• QI Reporting
• Assisting the Auditors during the Interim and Annual Audit.
• Hold a degree in accounting or an accounting qualification (ACCA, MIA, CPA) -(candidates currently completing examinations will also be considered)
• Have earned experience in a similar financial position.
• Exhibit strong communication skills and willing to make an impact within the organisation.
• Possess technical accounting and analytical expertise
Are you looking for a Job? Have a look at our Jobs in Malta.