Account Manager – Malta
We are currently hiring an Account Manager. The purpose of the role is to maintain good business relationships with allocated key clients (with a key focus on clients the iGaming space), understand operational impact of the services that the Brand provides and seek to optimise and grow the business opportunities in those accounts.
· Managing and growing allocated major client relationships in our portfolio of accounts. This involves leadership, building strong, open working relationships at as many levels as possible within these key client organisations. Also, responsibility for optimising client satisfaction and the Brand’s revenue /profitability.
· The acquisition of new business from existing/new market segments.
· Planning, communicating and assisting in the deployment of the service to clients to minimise the time to deployment and maximise the utility of the service.
Key responsibilities include:
· Customer Relationship Management: strong, open working relationships at as many levels as possible within the client’s organisation.
· You will need to understand
1) Market(s) in which the Brand operates
2) Existing service provision & contractual arrangements
3) The Brand’s product offering
· Key Contact: From both the client and the Brand’s perspectives, take the position of account owner
· Revenue & Profit Maximisation: Ensure that all services within your client accounts are optimised from a profitability/margin perspective. Identify and develop new opportunities within each assigned client account by introducing and presenting new service features. Keep abreast of industry news and gather information on competitors and new payment services and opportunities.
· Account Planning & Forecasting: Create and maintain account plans for each client account and review with Senior Account Manager at regular one-to-one meetings. Provide a rolling forecast of anticipated activity for each client.
· Conduct quarterly and annual client review meetings with key customers to reflect performance against shared targets and agree intervention approach where necessary
· For new market segments, develop opportunities with customers new to the Brands’s proposition
· Provide feedback to the Product unit about shortcomings in the product, as reported by clients, and ways the product can be improved
· 3+ years’ experience in international Sales and Account Management experience. General industry knowledge from the iGaming industry is a must. Additional experience in the payments industry would be a plus.
· An experienced practitioner across all aspects of the Sales Cycle understanding the demands through each step of the process through to Contract and pricing negotiation
· An experienced solution selling campaigner with a track record of eliciting the customer’s pain(s) and addressing the issue with his or her offerings (product and services)
· An adept and proactive communicator able to build relationships at all levels, able to deal with others with tact and good judgment. Responsible, inclusive and approachable.
· Target-driven with the drive and desire to contribute to the success of the company’s strategies and goals
· Must be able to travel to client meetings across Europe as required
· Fluency in spoken and written business English is a prerequisite
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, Kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!