Accounts Administrator – Malta
· Maintenance of the financial ledger, bank reconciliations, invoices, receipts etc.
· Assisting in the preparation of monthly financial reports
· Monitoring the cash flow position of the company
· Preparation of financial statements and other documents needed for auditing purposes
· Liaising with external auditors and handling and other duties as assigned by the board of directors
· Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up or requested by management
· A Level standard of education
· ECDL certification
· Strong command of English – both written and spoken
· Well organised, methodical, eye for detail and demonstrable lateral thinking
· Ability and flexibility to deal with any business strategy changes that may occur
· Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!