Accounts Executive – Malta
Due to the expansion of the Malta office, we are looking for a highly motivated individual with a particular focus on attention to detail and service standards to cover the following role.
• Maintaining proper accounting records of a portfolio of clients
• Managing clients’ cash and card accounts
• Maintaining proper sales and purchases ledgers
• Preparation of tax and other statutory records and returns
• Assist in the setting up of companies
• Opening and managing clients bank accounts
• Liaising with the Registry of Companies, Banks, International Tax Unit and VAT Department
Qualifications and Experience
• An ‘A’ level standard of education in Accounts, AAT or in the initial stages of ACCA
• Previous work experience in accounts or within a corporate services provider environment
• Computer literacy and a good background of IFRS
• Excellent client service and communication skills
• Commitment to excellence and a ‘can do’ approach
Interested candidates kindly send their CV to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 27 204 518 for more information.