Accounts Executive – Malta
A successful and well-established vacation ownership company based in Malta is currently looking to hire an Accounts Executive to join its Finance Team.
The successful candidate will have previous stable experience in a Finance/Accounts department. This position will suit a numerical person with good academic and literacy skills who is happy performing debt collection alongside other accounts administrative tasks. Training will be provided if necessary, and an attractive salary will be offered commensurate with experience and qualifications.
· Handle the day-to-day bookkeeping requirements and procedures.
· Manage debt collection.
· Responsible for month-end accounting procedures and reconciliations.
· Prepare and assist in the analysis of monthly management reports.
· Assist the Financial Accountant in liaising with external auditors.
· Possess a minimum A-level certificate in Accounts or higher.
· Have a minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience in a similar position.
· Have thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
· Possess excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Be diligent and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
· Be able to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
· Be highly organised and proactive.
· Be able to prioritise and manage work without losing attention to detail.
· Be fluent in Maltese and English.
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call +356 27 204 518 for more information
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!