Admin Assistants – Malta
This position is responsible for assisting the Operations Manager in managing the day-to-day activities of the company.
The Office Administrator reports to the Operations Manager for all of the duties and responsibilities listed above and for other duties that the Directors may assign during the duration of the employment. Because of his/her involvement in matters related to their responsibilities the Office Administrator would also be required to communicate frequently with the Directors.
· Check company mailbox daily and pickup parcels and packages from the reception desk
· Prepare and send postal mail
· Communicate with suppliers and other 3rd parties via email, phone etc in order to execute the daily operational requirements
· Assist the operations manager in the upkeep, tracking and maintenance of inventory
· Oversee all administrative aspects of meetings or employee travel including, but not limited to, organizing room availability, searching for accommodation, flights, transfers etc
· Assist employees in handling issues negatively affecting their performance and possess the ability to identify and communicate with the correct 3rd party to solve such issues
· Communicate with management of the business center on issues concerning office efficiency, upkeep and maintenance
· 8. Assist with bookkeeping/accounting functions as authorized by the operations manager
· Assist in accurately filing company documents
· Be familiar with functions of Office Manager so as to enable him/her to assume the duties of the Operations Manager in his/her absence.
· Supervise and instruct employees of 3rd party companies offering services to the company such as, but not limited to, cleaning personnel
· May be called upon to assist with special projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of specific projects, as required
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager or any of the directors
· Familiar with office procedures and use of office equipment
· Must have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing in a pleasant manner
· Customer Service oriented and “can do” approach to work
· Proactive and ready to suggest better ways of doing things
· Knowledge of computers; specifically, experience in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
· Must have superior organizational skills and accuracy, excellent problem solving and people skills
· Ability to troubleshoot technical issues concerning computer networks and Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office software
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, Kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call us on +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook !