Overview of the role:
This is a challenging and dynamic position that will evolve over the months. Some of the responsibilities will involve PA, office management, sales co-ordinator, researcher Including travelling to see other eco projects / groups, marketing / press and public relations co-ordinator, interior and landscape design coordinator, graphic designer, buyer (furniture, fixtures and fittings for our homes) liaising with villa rental companies, etc.
– Educated to a Bachelor Degree level, ideally in Management or related
– Proactive and flexible attitude/personality, free thinker, proactive
– Ambitious to progress and learn (not limited to just doing one thing but willing to do different chores that need to be done)
– Able to solve problems and think out of the box, able and willing to be involved in the decision making process and be part of the business’ success.
– Impeccable level of English
– Experience in Office Admin, Sales and/or liaising with 3rd parties and customers would be an asset.
– Flexibility to travel when required
– Experience in Real Estate, environmental, environmental sciences would be an asset