Are you an experienced Affiliate Manager ready to create and execute online marketing campaigns that will stimulate new sign ups and increased revenue via 3rd party affiliate sites? This is an opportunity to become part of a diverse team with strong drive, commitment and a great team spirit!
Fluent in English. Alternatively fluent in German/Italian/Spanish/Norwegian. Polish language is a plus.
LEVEL OF EDUCATION:
Ideally the candidate will be educated to degree level
Extensive high level client management experience. Deep understanding of how gaming industry works. Be interested in and understand the various types of online gaming activities in the iGaming sector (poker, casino, sports book etc.). Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills. Strong sales and negotiation skills. Network of existing gaming and financial services affiliates. Experience creating and executing online marketing campaigns that stimulate new sign ups and increased revenue via 3rd party affiliate sites.
3+ years experience of running affiliate marketing campaigns for significant online businesses; gaming sector experience is preferred.
- Recruitment of new affiliates in one of the territories (Scandinavian Countries, DE, AT, IT, ES);
- Account managing a portfolio of existing affiliate partners via email, phone, newsletters and forums to maximize revenue generation;
- Nurturing existing affiliates to deliver incremental revenue month on month, and negotiating bespoke commercial deals where necessary to attract additional revenue;
- Managing new projects that support conversion and retention of new & existing digital Wallet affiliates that are onboarded to the program;
- Developing strategy briefs and online campaign marketing activities for existing affiliates including: conceptualization of key affiliate marketing messages, copy and creative ideas, execution and live placement;
- Monitoring, tracking and evaluating all affiliate marketing activity and reporting ROI of campaigns;
- Working with the marketing services creative and web development teams to deliver marketing assets that optimize acquisition marketing opportunities via affiliate sites;
- Maintaining full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation and best practice for affiliate marketing initiatives;
- Creating quarterly affiliate promotions and incentives to keep existing affiliates actively promoting Digital Wallets on their sites;
- Developing unique content for monthly affiliate newsletters including: affiliate industry updates, Digital Wallet product and promotional news, and other relevant affiliate content;
- Monitoring and participating in main Affiliate marketing forums and events to strengthen existing affiliate relationships – locally and abroad as required;
- Front line contact with existing affiliates – handling queries, commercial negotiations and affiliate support and FAQ responses;
- Attending industry shows, events;
- Reporting regularly on perfomance versus plans.
To apply for this job, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org