Back-End Web Developer
Title: Back-End Web Developer – Permanent
Gaming software development
English and Italian language
Back-end web development
This company is a leading software provider for the online gaming sector, with an opening for a Back-End Developer to become part of their rapid growth. You will join a vibrant, outgoing team of people who share the common commitment of delivering a best-in-class product. A sociable environment and the management’s open door policy makes for a welcoming setting where employees’ contributions are valued.
As Back-End Developer you will exercise your skills in PHP and MySQL to create platforms, tools and applications for the company’s clients. It suits someone who likes to be self-motivated and self-starting, in a modern office environment, located centrally in Sliema, Malta.
– Carry out tasks related to the Italian regulated market, in particular the betting protocol PSQF
– Create and maintain internal and support documentation
– System optimization for optimum player experience
– Troubleshoot technical issues that may arise
– Work on multiple projects in a timely manner
– 3years+ experience with PHP, MySQL
– Experience with software versioning system and agile methodologies
– Driven, passionate individual who is able to work both in a team and individually with minimum supervision
– Very fluent in written and spoken English and Italian
– Positive, proactive attitude towards the tasks assigned and the rest of the team.
For more information, contact Jessica Montatore confidentially on +356 2034 1525 or email your CV to email@example.com
Salary Bracket: 35 – 40K gross per year.
I specialise in recruiting for PHP, Python and Java Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta