Backend PHP Developer
As a Backend PHP Developer you will have a range of development projects. Your remit will be defining the architecture and future direction of the Backend PHP system with a focus on Database applications and development architecture. As part of our team you will also be responsible for mobile application support and a technology review of the existing portfolio.
· Designing, developing, debugging, implementing and supporting web-based applications and services.
· Modify existing software to: correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environment, or improve performance.
· Adhering to and recommending improvements to project coding standards.
· Strong PHP5 coding skills
· Solid OOP & design patterns background
· Experience on DBMS including PostgreSQL and MySQL
· Experience with APIs, Caching Solution.
· Experience with SVN.
· Understanding of security concepts when developing and deploying modern web applications. Experience delivering sensitive information securely in a production environment.
· Understanding of key server-side development concepts such as integrating data or user accounts between multiple systems, integrating multiple databases into one system, implementing a backup system, securing data with multiple user levels, etc.
· Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
· Familiarity with Scrum & Agile project methodologies.
· Fluent oral and written communication skills (English is a must)
· Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Previous working experience within the iGaming industry will be considered an asset.