Medserv is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst within the IT department based in Malta. The department is currently responsible for sites in Malta, Cyprus, Portugal, UAE, Oman and Iraq.
Overview of the Role:
The objective of this role is to perform professional duties related to the review, assessment, and development of business processes within Medserv. Focus will be on the effective use of resources, both people and technology, in the execution of the Medserv’s goals and objectives.
Functioning in a liaison capacity, he/she will combine business-planning expertise to extract data, analyze and translate departments’ business requirements into system deployments and/or business process changes and will act as a change agent to help facilitate effective deployments/modifications to current practices. Will also coordinate Technology Refresh and Infrastructure projects and be involved in gathering of requirements, supplier management and procurement support. The chosen candidate together with other Team Members will also provide IT support and Training.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise:
- Tertiary Level of Education.
- At least one year experience in Project Implementation and Requirements Gathering. Ideally holds previous experience in a technical, hands-on support role.
- Has experience in Windows Server 2012, Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Ideally in possession of some of the following certifications: Prince, ITIL, Windows Server MCSA or MCSE.
- Has knowledge in some the following areas: ERP, Office 365, Sharepoint, Logistics / Warehouse Management systems; Hyper-V Virtualization; DFS replication; SAN technology; CCTV; PABX and online PABX; Building Access Control Systems.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Can work under pressure and a self-reliant problem solver.