Business Development Associate – Malta
As part of our clients’ continuing success, they are expanding the company, creating a new Business
Development Department in their offices.
The Business Development Associate role is perfect for an individual who wants to learn, develop
and become a Financial Advisor. The position is focused on developing strategies to build new client
relationships while maintaining existing relationships.
Regular intense training containing the necessary skills needed to become a successful Financial
Advisor will be conducted.
Training will include topics such as:
· Risk Management
· Property planning
· Along with understanding the clients short and long term financial goals
The role of Business Development Associate requires great communication skills, a natural ability on
the telephone along with a willingness to sit and study for financial qualifications.
· Acquisition of new clients through different forms of telesales, marketing and networking
· Effective database management to ensure clients’ needs are accurately documented
· Above all else ensuring that the high standard of support and advice our clients require is
· supplied at every possible juncture.
What does this mean to you?
· Salary plus bonus incentives;
· Full telesales training and access to international qualifications (CISI International
· Certificates) will be supplied during your employment tenure;
· Opportunity to be selected for exclusive training and mentorship by the CEO and his
· management team;
· Opportunities to progress to client facing roles within one of our 70 global locations following successful performance in Malta.
The Business Development Associates will work alongside our Financial Planners, providing
the Financial Planners new potential clients looking for holistic financial planning. Once
qualifications, experience and ultimately competence within financial advice has been
achieved progression to a Financial Planner role can be considered
Promotions in the Group come from within and ultimately come quickly for motivated and
successful candidates. With new departments come the need for new Team Leaders and so
forth but you will need to prove your success in the Business Development Associate role
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Strong telephone skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Graduate applications accepted
· Previous experience within a telesales or client services role with experience within the
· financial services industry a preference.
· A “Can do” “Will do” attitude.
· A desire along with motivation to be successful.
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com/ or find us on Facebook!