Business Implementation Consultant – Malta
Our client is currently seeking to recruit an Implementation Consultant as part of their growth. The role entails carrying out requirements analysis, systems design, application build and user training, as well as occasional pre-sales work such as the delivery of demonstrations and support clients post project implementation.
The candidate they are looking for should:
· Have experience in the implementation of ERP, Financial Management Solutions and/or CRM solutions for various business sectors
· Be detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
· Have excellent analytical and data gathering skills
· Display strong leadership and communication skills
· Have sound command of written and spoken English
· Be willing to travel abroad on short-term project assignments
· Be a team player but can also work on project assignments alone
· A tertiary level degree in Accounting and/or Business and/or IT would be considered an asset.
· Software development and database management skills would also be considered to be an asset.
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!