Business Solutions Sales Engineer
Our client is looking for Business Solutions Sales Engineer to join their team.
To generate revenue growth and maximise sales by consulting customers as to how they will benefit from the firm’s Business Solutions and ensuring that the solutions work successfully following implementation and throughout the whole customer lifecycle.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
· Actively pursue and develop new leads that would benefit from the company’s solutions or fixed services and maximise customer potential.
· Perform customer needs analysis and design custom solutions which persuade the customers that the product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery. Ensure that the company can deliver on its promise, whilst not losing sale’s focus.
· Meet the quarterly sales targets and coordinate the service delivery process, including but not limited to carrying out site surveys, liaising internally with the different technology teams and end customer’s IT and PBX support whilst ensuring that the services are successfully deployed on time.
· Develop long-term relationships with the main stakeholders, including but not limited to the IT managers through managing and interpreting their requirements whilst evaluating satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle.
· Prepare customer quotations and administer customer accounts,
· Prepare reports and keep documentation updated as required.
· Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both the customer’s and company’s needs.
· Provide pre-sales technical assistance, product education and transitional post-sales support. Help close deals handled by other members of the sales team across all segments by leading pre-sales discussions of all solutions and fixed services.
· Provide training and prepare support material for other members of the sales team.
· Liaise and negotiate with foreign suppliers for quotations whilst analysing costs vs. sales.
· Support marketing activities by attending trade fairs, conferences and other marketing events.
· Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by resolving customer problems in a timely manner and promote usage of the company’s Fixed Services and solutions.
· Develop technical and sales skills to adapt to the services and products marketed according to company strategy.
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as required to fulfill the job function or as assigned.
Technical / Professional Expertise:
· Degree in IT or Engineering with minimum 2 years’ experience in a related sales role.
· Self-motivated, highly driven and sales-oriented individual
· Able to work under pressure in a fast changing environment.
· Excellent communicator.
· Able to take action, can deliver accurately and on-time
· Understands the company’s product portfolio, technology, features and benefits.
Interested candidates can send their CV to Olga on email@example.com