- International candidates
- Personal development and excellent benefits
- Key skills: C++, MySQL, Android or iOS
A C++ Developer position in an established Maltese company that always aims for innovation. With this in mind, the company has opened up the role to international candidates with the option of working remotely. The right candidate is someone with a good knowledge of C++, MySQL, and web development with either Android or iOS.
Acting independently to innovate solution and meet challenges as part of a young, international team, you will play a key role in helping to build out the company’s core software products. You can be creative as you develop GUI and interface with the back office.
The C++ / SQL Developer role is a great opportunity to use your own initiative while creating new functionalities and improving existing ones. You will also carry out testing to make sure the code is as good as you can make it. This is a company that also invests in its people with ongoing personal development opportunities that ensure you are always learning and moving forward, as well as offering some great health benefits.
- Improve and enhance the code base
- Develop innovative new functionalities and optimise existing ones
- Test and debug code to ensure it meets high quality standards and operate correctly
- Create code using C++ and MySQL for Mobile development
- Build with modularity front of mind
- 3 years’ experience with C++
- Android or iOS Development
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 – 45,000
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV email@example.com.
I specialise in recruiting .NET Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.