Chief Executive Officer
The CEO, based in Malta, will lead the local organization and the following Group’s processes:
2. CE mark registration
3. Product development
4. Production planning
5. Patent portfolio development and maintenance
6. Brand portfolio development and maintenance
The primary focus of the position will be on Regulatory and CE Mark Registration. The CEO will be supported by specialist internal and/or 3rd party resources in the other areas.
This position will report to the co-CEO based in Switzerland
· The ideal candidate will have senior management experience in a medical device company, ideally both in the corporate and “start-up” sectors
· She/he will have a proven track record of working with medical device implants classes 2b and 3, particularly in the regulatory and CE mark registration areas at both the strategic and operational levels
· She/he will have a good understanding of product development, production planning, and of the development/maintenance of patent and brand portfolios
· She/he will have demonstrated the ability to perform in a start-up or highly innovative environment and in an international organization
· With the company’s internal and third party resources, lead the definition and implementation of the required processes and organizational structure in the following areas: Regulatory, CE mark registration, Product Development, Production Planning, the development and maintenance of the Patent and Brand portfolios
· Approve company/Malta operational procedures, policies, and standards
· Develop and execute a strategy to be in compliance with established policies and objectives of the company
CE Registration and New Product Development Responsibilities
· Responsible for developing and managing the Malta Quality Management System according to external and internal requirements
· Represent the company at third party regulatory audits
· Ensure that the company fulfills all regulatory requirements
Production Planning Responsibilities
· Lead the company’s production planning and supply chain processes in collaboration with supporting functions in Sweden and Zurich to fulfill customer requirements
Patent/Brand Portfolio Development and Maintenance Responsibilities
· In close collaboration with the company’s internal resources and third party lawyers, ensure that the IP and Brand equity of the company is enhanced and protected by initiating the required and timely measures.
Local Management Responsibilities
· Serve as the internal leader of the Malta-based organization, coordinate and supervise annual operations and budget, lead the performance management processes, build the organization as required.
This position will be based in Malta.
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Olga on firstname.lastname@example.org