A client of ours operating in the Automotive industry is seeking to recruit an Office Clerk to fulfill duties and responsibilities mentioned below.
– Assisting and reporting to the HR manager and VRT Tester;
– General clerk duties such as filing and typing;
– Providing administrative support;
– Answering questions both via email and phone;
– Responsible for bookings;
– Managing accounts administration payables and receivables;
– Tracking unpaid invoices;
– Ordering supplies.
– Candidates must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, ECDL Core Certification required;
– At least 2 years experience working in an office environment;
– Knowledge on Accounts;
– Fluent in Maltese and English;
– Excellent telephone skills;
– Able to work on own initiative.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Clerk”. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information and marital status.