Client Advisor – Property Manager – Malta
Reporting to the Real Estate Team Manager the incumbent will contribute to the front line team by providing a world-class client experience whilst focusing on property management services connected to property sales and leasing.
The ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with both internal and external clients is essential, whilst being expected to work alongside local, service providers, real estate agents and developers. The individual will be advising and assisting clients with property management and leasing. A strong work ethic and the ability to address multiple tasks in a short time frame and to strict deadlines is required, as is a general understanding of the workings of the Company and the property market in Malta, within the context of the MIIP.
External work relationships and contacts:
· Clients, consultants, agencies and advisors
· Real estate agents and property developers in Malta
Internal work relationships and contacts:
· Group Global Office Network
· Managing Partners & Managing Directors
· Real Estate Team
· Results will need to be achieved within various areas of the business including:
· Enhanced Client Experience from first point of contact
· Ensure consistent self-development with knowledge of the Maltese property market
· Advise clients in regards to the property management
· Acquire time lines and requirements from all visiting clients
· Co-ordinate and liaise with local service providers for property management
· Liaise and coordinate itineraries and property viewings while clients are on island, whilst ensuring an accurate match between properties viewed against requirements gathered.
Responsibility – Process and functions undertaken to achieve results:
· Source services and properties according to client requirements
· Understand property management requirements and tailor solutions that offer excellent value
· Interface with key stakeholders through multi channels; mail correspondence, telephone and email to ensure enhanced service delivery.
· To work as part of a team in delivering a diligent and timely service that will require an element of flexibility to address other tasks outside of your core role as and when they arise.
Authority (decisions made in executing responsibilities and to achieve results):
· Co-ordination of service providers to ensure the delivery of an enhanced client experience
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES :
Managerial Competencies :
· Hands on attitude
· Judgment and decision making
· Pro-active approach and self-management
Cross-Functional Competencies :
· Negotiation and conflict resolution
· Planning and Organizing
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Strong written/verbal communications
· PC Literate
· 1 – 2 years of experience of property management or a similar environment
· Extreme attention to detail
· A positive solutions-oriented attitude complemented with a high level of integrity, to facilitate the business in a compliant manner.
· Competent in Russian
· Driving License
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES :
· Client relationship or client facing experience, customer service
· Maltese, Arabic Language skills
· Client hosting and relationship building skills
· An ability to recognise and respond to diverse thinking styles, learning styles, cultural qualities and a global mind-set.
· Proficient knowledge of the Malta
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!