Client Services Administrator – Malta
The CSV (Client Services) Administrator will be responsible for:
Dealing with general day-to-day administration of the department via telephone, correspondence and email etc.
Build and maintain a rapport thru means of electronic mail with the clients ensuring that all queries are dealt with in an efficient manner.
Such queries may include but are not limited to:
· Change of addresses
· Premium holidays
· Payment and/or overdue enquiries
· Fund performance and contribution history
· Surrender/withdrawal requests
· Transfer of clients
· Premium increase/decrease
· Liaise with Institutes in obtaining relevant documentation
· Chase for outstanding documents whilst sending to appropriate personnel
· Liaise with Life Business Administration with regards to the receipt and distribution of correspondence
· Liaise with various internal administration departments depending on the query and/or task at hand
· Managing consultant’s diaries
· Utilise access to Generali and Skandia software facilitating the issuing of policy illustrations
· Dealing with all the administrative duties concerned with incoming and outgoing mail which will include for example sorting, scanning, distributing and filing.
· Maintaining the upkeep of the client record database
· Train any new recruits as and when required
· The support of other colleagues’ within the department as and when required
· Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!