Cloud System Administrator
· Permanent role
· Linux experience
· Leading-edge technology platforms
This is a great opening for a Cloud System Administrator to join a company with many exciting projects coming down the pipeline, creating opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. You will gain deep insight into the cutting-edge field of Cloud technology and get involved in a range of interesting projects, in particular contributing to the migration of clients’ digital solutions.
Collaborating closely with all levels of staff across the firm and reporting to the IT Manager, as Cloud System Administrator you will be a key player in ensuring and safeguarding the operation and performance of the company’s technology infrastructure.
• Maintain and support hardware and software systems
• Provide assistance with level 1, 2 and 3 Linux/UNIX system administration, provisioning,
patching, virtualisation and decommissioning
• Support the cloud migration process in all its aspects
• Respond to, investigate and troubleshoot technical issues
· 2 – 4 years` experience as a System Administrator
· Knowledge of Linux OS
· Solid understanding of virtualisation and network
· Familiar with YAML, JSON and INI file formats
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 25,000 – EUR 30,000
For more information, contact Alessandro Binetti confidentially on +356 2034 1566 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for IT infrastructure professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT infrastructure opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT infrastructure opportunities see http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta