Commissions Payable Administrator – Malta
The Commissions administrator plays a fundamental role in the day-to-day administration of all
the issuing of commissions for all the Group personnel.
The Commissions Administrator will be responsible for:
· Dealing with the day-to-day generic administrative duties and/or pay run queries –
· telephone as well as via email related to the designated region
· Maintain general ledger with all the pertinent data with regards to the cases that are
· Process pay runs on a weekly basis
· Liaising with the Finance department ensuring that sufficient funds are in place prior to
· issuing pay run as well as settling all chargebacks accordingly
· Providing all information to the Finance department for the audits
· Liaising with the HR Department and updating database with New Bank Details
· Liaising with institutions facilitating the processing of payments of statements
· Generate and maintain reports as and when requested by the management which include
but are not limited to:
o Wastage Report
o Bank Total Report
o Lapse Report
o Deposit Sheet
· Update exchange rates for currency conversion as and when requested prior to effecting
· any payments
· Liaise with relevant department and/or overseas offices on any emails/issues that may
· The scanning and/or filing of any documents as and when requested by the management
· Institution statement reconciliations
· Handle contract notes
· Issuing Barclays International Corporate e-Banking (ICEB) bank letters once payments
· have been approved
· Train any new recruits should the need arise
· The support of other colleagues’ within the department as and when required
· Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the
These duties and responsibilities may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the
Employer, subject to formal notification being provided to the Employee.
Distinguishing Features/Critical Competencies:
· Confident, be efficient, organized and diligent
· Attention to detail and willing to learn
· Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work
· Respect and maintain confidentiality
· Time management skills
· Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
· Able to work under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
· Have a high affinity for numbers and possess numeracy skills
· Exposure and/or experience in an accounts administrative role would be considered an
· Minimum level of education is “A” Level education and/or diploma level is required.
· Any specific qualifications in Accounts are considered to be an asset. Degree level of
· education would be considered an asset, however not considered a main prerequisite
· ECDL certified
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!