Are you on top of your game in understanding new laws and legislations? Are you the one that gets them; when others are rolling their eyes? My client is looking for you to join their Legal and Compliance team in Malta. Are you looking for a new challenge and want to excel your career? Look no further…this is the job for you!
As part of the Legal and Compliance team, you will be assisting with internal compliance per business area, as well as developing, initiating, maintaining, and revising company policies and procedures. Gaming compliance within different jurisdictions (licensing, monthly reports, daily complaints, communication with authorities) is a big part of your role. You’ll be responsible for internal agreement processing (review, preparation, communication with third parties) and also participate in general company administration.
– You have experience working in a compliance role, preferably in the online gaming industry, and are able to prioritise and work effectively to meet deadlines.
– Good communication skills within the team and external parties is a must, and you are also able to work autonomously and under pressure.
– You’re a numbers person and have excellent analytical skills; accuracy in all projects and assignments undertaken is important in this role as well as maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
– We are looking for someone proactive, who seeks new ways for us to improve when changes happen.
– With our rapid growth, there really isn’t a more exciting time to join us and be a part of our success.