One of our clients specialising in corporate services is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer.
– Preparing MFSA returns and other MFSA documentation;
– Act as a company secretary;
– Taking care of anti-money laundering procedures;
– Dealing with banks;
– Opening of bank accounts.
– At least 2 years of experience working as a Compliance Officer or a similar role;
– Relevant qualifications considered an asset;
– Ability to work well under pressure.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Compliance Officer” in the subject field. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information and marital status.