One of our clients specialising in corporate services is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer.
– Preparing MFSA returns and other MFSA documentation;
– Act as a company secretary;
– Taking care of anti-money laundering procedures;
– Dealing with banks;
– Opening of bank accounts.
– A level standard of education;
– Ability to work well under pressure;
– Whilst experience is considered as an asset, it is not a necessity since training will be provided.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com quoting “Compliance Officer” in the subject field. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information and marital status.