Compliance Officer – Malta
Our client a well known company within the Corporate and Financial Services industry, is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer who will be working on a particular project
· Assist in handling Anti-Money Laundering issues for the company
· Perform AML chores on an on-going basis, including detection / reporting of suspicious transactions and activities and perform AML risk assessment when required.
· Manage internal control reviews including but not limited to risk assessment of compliance areas, assessing the adequacy of functional compliance policies and procedures and providing assessment to senior management.
· Provide compliance advice and guidance.
· Support the development and implementation of processes to strength internal controls
• Post-secondary qualification (or equivalent) preferably in Law
• Previous experience in a similar role within Financial services or risk management would be an asset
• Excellent communications skills and a strong command of both written and oral English
• Compliance and/or risk management experience in the financial services sector and knowledge of anti-money laundering regulations would be considered an asset
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!