Core Banking Platforms Support Officer – Malta
As the Bank’s Core Banking Platforms Support Officer, the selected candidate will provide user support to the corresponding business teams, with responsibility for a number of industry-leading, key banking platforms as well as internally-developed supporting applications. S/he will also be responsible for assisting the System Specialists during the introduction of new functionality and systems within the core banking platform whilst interacting with external suppliers to provide day to day support.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Working together with the various users of Core Banking Platforms to provide support on system setups, report writing, testing, documentation, end-user training, etc.
· Assisting in the introduction of enhancements/improvements to the Core Banking Platforms whilst ensuring a smooth user experience across various departments
· Interacting with software vendors and/or internal resources to resolve issues and problems
· Reporting, logging and tracking defects with various vendors
· Following up on issues and tracking root cause analysis and corresponding documentation
· Producing test documentation for regression tests and acceptance of new functionality
· Executing regression tests and coaching end-users in acceptance of new functionality
· Compiling test scripts for Development/Unit Testing and UAT
· Assisting, as required, in large-scale system implementations and upgrades
· Other duties as may be determined from time to time by the line manager
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
· Diploma in Engineering, Computing or equivalent
· Experience working with business software application systems, including administration, reporting, structured testing, documentation, and user support
· Experience in banking and/or financial applications
· Experience with any of the following: SQL, Visual Basic, Access, Excel, BI Reporting tools
· Willing to learn and highly motivated
· A banking industry background will be considered an asset
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!