Corporate Administrators – Malta
Our client carries on the business of a professional and corporate services provider through the provision, inter alia, of company incorporation and redomiciliation, services, acceptance of office or procurement of directorship services, registered office, administration, office facility management and advisory services together with all other ancillary and related services. It also designs and implement individual corporate solutions and systems of corporate governance, provides company secretarial services, book-keeping services and acts as corporate administration infrastructure operator.
· Preparing client documentation
· Support for all stages of corporate transactions
· Manage a number of client portfolios and seek to accommodate their respective needs in a timely manner and in accordance to regulatory procedures
· Maintain an organized and structured client filing system
· Respond to inquiries and requests from clients, managers and internal sources
· Liaise with the Registry of Companies, opening of Bank Accounts
· Deal with incorporations, amalgamations, re-domiciliation’s, continuances, liquidations and dissolutions as well as annual maintenance of the company`s corporate minute files
· Using a variety of Software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc. to produce correspondence and documents presentations, spreadsheets and databases
· Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
· Hold a degree in business matters combined with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
· Good knowledge of Microsoft office package
· Proven experience of working within an office environment
· Have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
· High sense of customer service
· Good communication skills
If you are interested or know someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!