Corporate Assistant – Malta
Forming part of the Legal & Compliance department, this person will be assisting the corporate team in a timely and effective manner.
· Handling various general administration tasks, such as scanning, photocopying and filing.
· Liaising with third parties.
· Assist with the opening of bank accounts.
· Assist and help with incorporations.
· Assist with securities tasks.
· Any other ad hoc duty needed to fulfill the needs of the role.
· Minimum 1 year work experience in a corporate department.
· Proficiency with all Microsoft Office Application.
· Must have a keen eye for detail whilst working with a high degree of accuracy.
· Able to multitask and meet deadlines.
· Professional attitude and excellent communication skills.
· Fluency in the English language both written and spoken.
Desirable to Have:
· Affinity to the finance industry.
· Proficiency and/or knowledge of Google Apps.
· Fluency in the German language both written and spoken.
· Knowledge of antimony laundering and KYC procedures is highly desirable.
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!