Corporate Executives – Malta
· Responsible for supervising the corporate team who takes care of day-to-day administrative duties.
· Preparing M&A’s, resolutions, minutes, share certificates and registers for companies, maintenance of companies, processing MFSA forms, preparation of client’s residence and citizenship forms and portfolios, internal contracts and dealing with employment law for internal purposes.
· The role also requires excellent relationship skills as you will be meeting with clients and liaising with local authorities.
· University degree in law
· Three years’ previous experience in a similar role
· Knowledge and experience in Compliance
· Proficient in Word and Excel
· You should be a meticulous, motivated, efficient and reliable person with excellent organisational skills and be able to work independently and delegate duties to the corporate team.
· Fluent in English; any other language will be considered an asset.
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +356 27 204 518 for more information
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com/ or find us on Facebook!