Cost Controller – Malta
The selected candidate will be part of the Accounts Department and will report to the Financial Controller. The candidate will be given the opportunity to develop technical and professional skills and must be willing to work for an evolving organisation.
· Have at least advance level of education
· Proficient in MS Office applications and Shireburn Software
· Proficient in Materials Control and Comtrex
· Be self-driven and committed to meet set targets and deadlines
· Be attentive to detail and high quality presentation
· Be a very good team-player with a commitment to assist both the management team and fellow team members
· Work ethically according to professional values
· Experience in the hotel industry will be an asset
· Previous experience as cost controller is a must
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!