Country Manager in Germany
Main focus: ensure that the Group has a strong and profitable position in the respective market, with full P&L responsibility.
· Responsible for customer acquisition, conversion and retention, with focus on revenue generation
· Budgets, business plans, marketing plan and economic follow up for the country, together with any other reporting
· Manage, plan and execute all marketing & sales activities for the local market, both online and offline, to maximize ROI on marketing and media budgets. Evaluate and follow-up on said deals and partnerships, ongoing and after campaigns.
· Responsible that material is delivered, implemented and updated
· Market and competitor analyses
· Be at all times informed about the current law and regulations regarding the gaming industry and other areas such as media landscape. Gather information on the local market for overall decisions taken by the management
· Build the Group’s selected brand/s in the local market, with local brand management (that the company’s profile is maintained in a proper way on site, in press, marketing material etc)
· Together with the central partner (affiliate) team, update and deliver useful information and content to partners/affiliates, as to promote the mutual interests of the partner and the Group, and maximise the channel’s potential
· Make sure editorial content, news and information on the local site, blogs, social media and other sources related to all products are always updated with the most relevant and sales driving content.
· Make sure information and editorial content to partners are sent out, including content for sites, forums, newsletters, magazines and various campaigns and promotions.
· Make sure translations for the site, newsletters, campaigns etc are made in a correct and timely manner.
· Be responsible for editorial partnerships and liaise with press contacts and journalists
· The position must be able to work closely with central functions e.g. in-house creative agency, CRM-function, Affiliate team etc, and has direct personnel responsibility of Content Coordinator/s for the local market.
· At least 5 years online media buying experience – either agency or client-side
· Proven ability to deliver customers in line with CPA budgets.
· Fluent in local language, with a very strong command of English
· Experience of working with major media partners and negotiating competitive media deals
· Experience of monitoring, evaluating and analyzing campaign performance for campaign optimization.
· Previous experience of budget and reporting
· Able to work under pressure and flexible hours when needed
· Very good organization and communication skills
· High degree of responsibility and result orientation
Working attitude striving for thoroughness and perfection, with the aim to excel