Country manager (Scandinavian)
– Do you possess at least 2 years’ experience in a similar field of e-commerce?
– Do you have previous experience in iGaming / Betting / Online Casino fields?
– Are you fluent in any Scandinavian language and English?
Our client has more than 5 years of extensive experience in the online gambling industry and this allows them to offer their clients a high level of choice and support along with some of the speediest transaction services anywhere online. Their goal is to deliver cutting-edge software and solutions of online gambling platforms.
They are seeking a highly motivated and passionate professional to power their team of skilled, multinational and friendly specialists and develop their brand in the Italian market. They have exciting work environment with a community of professionals where you can be yourself and advance your career and skills.
The candidate will be responsible for the growth and development of the market with the focus on affiliate acquisition, management, and promotion. Full accountability of delivery of agreed targets within time frames provided.
– Develop country strategy, positioning and growth plan for the Italian market
– Overall responsibility for company Scandidanvian website
– Ensure that we offer a competitive and effective product for the market
– Implement acquisition marketing plan
– Network with media and site owners
– Create word-of-mouth and social media coverage
– Liaise with graphic artists on creatives and marketing tools
– Create targeted marketing campaigns / promotions / events for all products
– Coordinate the marketing needs with the development team
– Assisting and monitoring affiliation activities
– Creating general reporting and analysis (Monthly and Quarterly reports)
Skills and experience
– 2+ years of successful experience in similar position or e-commerce field
– Previous experience in iGaming / Betting / Online Casino fields will be beneficial
– Knowledge of Scandidanvian affiliate marketplace and contacts as well as good – understanding of online marketing
– Fluency in Scandinavian and English is a must
– Previous experience in sales or account management
– Creativity in finding ways to acquire customers and ensure business growth
– Good networker in the online media and affiliate landscape
– Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
– Multitasker with the can-do attitude and ability to produce results whilst working under pressure
– Strategic agility and strong prioritization capabilities
– Strong organizational skills and attention to details
– Very attractive remuneration package as well as additional benefits
– Flexible, informal environment with no bureaucracy
– Friendly, positive, professional and highly engaged team
– Great office in the heart of Ta’Xbiex on the sunny island of Malta with great coffee and office snacks
– Fun with PS4 and table games