Customer Support Manager
It takes an entire team united behind a grand vision to deliver this level of happiness through support. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm, we have acoustic guitar improv sessions and we give the best high-fives in all of Malta. We are the players’ friends, always there to chat, and always ready to deliver a “wow” experience.
With a rapidly-growing team of rock-star Ambassadors, handling 24/7 support in five languages, we are constantly looking for new ways of developing the team and further elevating the player experience.
That’s where you come in.
Who are you?
As the Ambassador Team Lead you’ll drive and develop our clients Ambassador Team, drawing from your myriad of experiences in the field and inspiring vision for capturing the hearts of players through stellar service.
– Player-minded: You naturally put yourself in the place of the player, understanding the experience from their point of view and driving shifts in service approach and feeding ideas to product to provide better experiences
– A people person: you enjoy building strong, enduring relationships and nurturing tight-knit teams
Emotionally brilliant: you have a natural sense of empathy and desire to keep both the customers and your team happy
– A communicator: you’re a clear, eloquent communicator who can get your point across, while staying relatable
– Driven by vision: you’ve seen how various companies deal with customer support and customer care – you’ve seen the good, you’ve seen the bad, you’ve seen the ugly. But out of all that, you have developed an inspired vision of how you’d build a support organisation that can challenge the industry
– Culturally aware: you take great pride in your understanding and appreciation of cultural nuances and can work effectively alongside colleagues from all over the globe
– A number cruncher: you turn to data to guide the team and make decisions on everything from resource needs to team performance, but you also understand the value of trusting your gut
– Hands-on: you are a person who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and help on the front lines when the going gets tough, or grab a few chats to set an example for how we serve our players
– Experienced: you have 3+ years in a leadership role within a support team at an online casino, or similar
An Ambassador Team Lead you will:
– Focus on development—you’ll gauge training needs of the overall team and individual Ambassadors based on reviews of sample contacts and frequent 1:1’s, then feed development needs to our team trainers and follow up post-training
– Examine each Ambassador’s strengths, assessing the direction they want to develop and define the steps needed to get them there
– Foster our fun and family-feelin’ environment for the team to thrive within
– Facilitate team meetings and driving discussions amongst the group to gauge overall sentiments and collect action points and learnings
– Create processes and establish best practices to constantly raise the bar on our level of service to continuously wow our players
– Have a pulse on the workload and volume of contacts as to assess needs for scaling the team, especially as the business grows in existing and new markets
– Collaborate with Ambassadors on recruiting and help to develop efficient flows for the recruitment and onboarding processes
– Work closely with our People Operations team for onboarding, retention, and other matters to maintain a happy, healthy team
Who are we?
We as a company is a technology startup formed in 2012, our brand as a product is a recognized and award-winning online casino. Our brand as a concept though, is literally a whole new universe. We’re not working with casino we are working on changing what the common perception of casino is. Through design, technology & innovation we aim to disrupt a young, but in many ways immature industry by ignoring preconceptions and rules. A casino designed from the ground up to make people smile.
What we offer:
– Enjoying brand new offices in sunny Malta with amazing full panorama sea views.
– Grow together in a small, highly-skilled, energetic and passionate team.
– Fully stocked soda fridges, fruits for everyone and beers.
– The Friday fika experience; we spend Friday afternoon together with cake, beer and festivities.
– A fun and relaxed working environment with sofas, game consoles and kick-ass colleagues.
– Best board game club on the island.
– Worst a cappella group on the island.
– Great team get-a-ways several times a year.
– Excellent health and insurance plans.
– Relocation help.
– The possibility to create something new and to make a real difference.
– Free on-demand trips to Malta for remotees