Customer Support Officer – Malta
· Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the bank’s products and services;
· Ensure that bank accounts are opened according to the bank’s product and service guidelines;
· Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to the use of internet banking, on-boarding and mobile application;
· Maintain a high level of knowledge when it comes to the bank’s products and services in order to provide customers with accurate information;
· Identify selling opportunities after analysing the customer’s needs;
· Address cancellation and temporary/ permanent blocking of cards, as per customer requests;
· Process of transactions and outgoing payments accurately within the bank’s I.T. systems;
· Adhere to all bank policies and procedures, corporate security policies, regulatory guidelines, industry service standards and codes of conduct;
· Keeping records as required;
· Issuing of new cards and renewal processes.
· Assistance with gathering of data/information for the Bank (via phone, e-mails and chat);
· Providing support with invoicing, allocating payments and related duties, in line with the Bank’s policies;
· Assistance with administrative tasks in accordance with the Bank´s policies, procedures and instructions;
· Communication and close cooperation with country co-ordinators and other departments;
· Monitoring the repayment of loans by customers, including by tracing relevant amounts to the Bank´s accounts and allocating the incoming payments in the Bank´s records;
Other related ad hoc duties that may be assigned by the Bank from time to time.
· The opportunity to work in a dynamically evolving company;
· Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training;
· Professional and attentive environment;
· Other benefits, depending on candidates’ skills and experience.
· University degree
· Fluent in both English and German. Additional languages will be a benefit.
· Previous experience in a similar position is an asset
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Computer skills
· Team player and customer oriented
· Willingness to learn and expand horizons
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, Kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook !