Title: Database Administrator (MySQL)
This financial organisation is seeking an experienced Database Administrator (DBA) to join their growing team based in Malta. Reporting directly to the CTO this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation and be involved in decision making processes.
• Central location
• Growing team
• Senior role
• Provide support to MySQL databases
• Write ad-hoc reports to support business units
• Work to improve reporting infrastructure such as reporting services
• Provide ongoing monitoring, evaluation and analysis or the database environment
• Ensure ongoing performance tuning and optimisation to infrastructure
• Define and implement Backup & recovery procedures Concentration on continuous improvement.
• 5+ years experience in a DBA role
• MySQL (2008, 2012)
• Oracle 11g – MySQL – Amazon RDS
• SQL tuning, PL/SQL
• Performance tuning
• SQL skills for reporting and application development
Remuneration: EUR 35,000 – 45,000 Depending on experience
For more information on the role please email your CV to Diyana in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly on +35699338359.
See more related roles at http://www.archer.com.mt/database-jobs/.