Development Team Leader .NET | Malta
Development Team Leader .NET | Full Stack | Malta
- High profile Organization
- Well-organised and stable environment
- SCRUM Team
A multinational technology company, with a large Maltese base has an exciting opportunity for a .Net Developer Team Leader to join their team of IT professionals. The company is involved in various projects in Malta and across Europe providing innovative IT solutions to satisfy customers’ needs. The Development Team Leader will enjoy a whole range of benefits, health cover, flexi hours, study leaves and more. This is an opportunity with a very open and welcoming company where employees are valued.
This role is offered as a permanent opportunity for candidates seeking a leadership role within a high performance technology team. As the successful candidate you will demonstrate your passion for developing in a cloud-based system; working in a collaborative team of likeminded industry experts. You will manage team members’ performance and mentor Junior Developers, as well as collaborate with the management to affirm that the SCRUM process runs smoothly.
- Become a part of a leading technology organisation
- Become a part of an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Oversee all phases of software development life cycle
- Consult and provide technical advice to the development team
- 5+ years of experience in .Net and SQL Server technologies
- Leading experience in an Agile/SCRUM environment
Salary / Remuneration:
- EUR 35,000 – 40,000 DOE
- Bonus & Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Study leaves
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting .NET Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.