Digital Marketing Executive – Malta
The main duties for the Digital Marketing Executive, as part of a wider Marketing & IT team, will be:
· Developing the Group’s SEM Strategy;
· Planning and executing all Web-related Marketing Campaigns;
· Planning, executing and monitoring SEO Campaigns;
· Email and Social Media Campaign Management;
· Preparing & Maintaining Social Media Budgets;
· Management of the Group’s Marketing Database and its respective Segmentation;
· Handling the regular maintenance of the Group’s Website including Monitoring/Updating and General Management;
· Assisting with incoming Web / Social Media messages in optimum response time;
· Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns, in-line with the Group’s goals and targets;
· Identifying new trends and insights in digital marketing and keeping up-to-date with industry standards;
· Generating new and creative e-growth strategies in line with the Group’s KPIs;
· Collaborating with various internal teams to create landing pages and optimising user experience;
· Utilising analytics to evaluate end-to-end customer experience; and
· Collaborating with outsourced Marketing Partners on a regular basis.
· Very smart and fluent in English (written and oral);
· A degree in marketing or related field;
· Experience in managing Search Engine Marketing, database marketing and email campaigns;
· Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels;
· Experience with A/B testing;
· Good knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics;
· Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns;
· Proficient in Social Media industry best-practices;
· Keeping up-to-date with the latest Digital Marketing and Social Media trends;
· Efficient and Time-Sensitive (deadline-oriented);
· Able to manage multiple channels and multiple social media tasks simultaneously;
· Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite;
· Possess excellent Organisational and Planning skills;
· Committed to Confidentiality;
· Good Communicator; and
· Highly Motivated and able to perform.
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, Kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +356 27 2014 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!