Digital Marketing Manager – Malta
An exciting new career opportunity has arisen not only for that next step in your career but also for a change in location. Our clinet is a leading vacation company based in Malta, looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team. The right candidate will be someone who has experience developing and managing successful online acquisition campaigns. You will be utilising a range of digital channels including; CRM and Email Campaigns, PPC, SEO, SEM, affiliates, mobile and social, to structure effective traffic building and growth campaigns with a key focus on generating new business leads and retention. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced target driven environment, with experience in a similar role and proven track record of successfully developing and executing innovative marketing strategies.
· Online and offline Lead-acquisition and nurturing programs
· Integrated target industry campaigns’ launches
· Strong knowledge of email banner, PPC, SEO, SEM, SMM campaigns.
· Monitor leads, campaigns and marketing activities in Oracle CRM.
· Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing sit traffic and lead acquisition
· Increase site traffic and user engagement from search engines by improving rankings for targeted keywords and key phrases
· Work closely with Telesales to, analyse and track marketing initiatives, provide reporting on marketing ROI to the business.
· Work with and liaise with our creative department to ensure all campaigns are maximising the companies ROI.
· Work directly with Sales to identify new opportunities and to support attainment of annual goals.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
· 3 – 5 years of experience in direct marketing with responsibility for driving end executing strategies and plans, measuring, analyzing and reporting success.
· Experience generating warm business leads through multiple marketing channels.
· Experience working in the travel industry is preferable.
· The ability to manage external partners and get the most from them.
· Can get exceptional results from working in a fast-paced, results driven environment
· Excellent analytical and reporting skills
· Strong leadership skills
· An up to date knowledge of digital channels including; SEO, SEM, affiliate, PPC, Mobile and social media
· B2C marketing background on proven experience ideally within the leisure / travel industry but not essential.
· You will be driven and able to motivate others around you. Having outstanding copywriting skills as the e-mail marketing, blogging, social media and web content will fall under your remit as well as needing to act as brand ambassador and be the voice of the brand online. We are looking for a highly dynamic individual, curious and knowledgeable about online trends that is ready to take on a new challenge and help develop the brand online
· Proven experience in lead generation, online marketing, search engine marketing and optimization, and social media marketing.
· Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
· Strong written communication skills and enthusiasm for the Internet and latest online marketing trends are a must.
· Experience in designing, implementing and analysing marketing test and control experiments. Thorough knowledge of and hands-on working experience with marketing automation systems and Google AdWords
· Proven success growing customer base through online marketing lead/generation campaigns.
· Experience in the UK Market and one of the following markets with the ability to speak fluent English
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!