English speaking Client Partner – Malta
Our client is looking to employ a dymamic and ambitious English Speaking Client Partner to strengthen further its growing operations within Malta office.
Overview of the Role:
The role offers an exciting opportunity to be a client partner for one of the leading websites in UK. In this role you will be responsible for day-to-day communication with the client around contractual KPIs and other operational matters and continuously suggest improvements in moderation rules and the website. You will also play an active part, together with the key account manager, in defining and driving the client development, medium and long term.
· Build and extend positive relationships with the client
Consultative approach towards the client via:
· Ongoing analysis of the key metrics
· Creating and sharing client reports on regular basis
· Keeping up to date with industry
· Keeping up to date with product development and internal best case practices (in collaboration with other functions)
· Providing actionable advices to the client in term of moderation rules, policies and website on continuous basis
· Handling client complaints in a professional and solution focused manner
· Engage in internal delivery related work and work in close collaboration with Team Manager i.e. to understand the operational metrics and its impact on/by the internal work, develop action plans and gather necessary input for the client reports
· Give input to KAM and product development work based on client insights
· At least 3 years of experience in a similar position and demonstrated track record of successful client development and/or account management
· Demonstrated strong track record of problem-solving
· Strong analytical skills
· Business acumen
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Fluent English with excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Moderation, social media and customer support knowledge is a plus
· Industry knowledge is a plus
If you are interested in this position or know of anybody who may be, Kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call us on +356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!