Are you a Guru of Finance & Budgeting? Are you ready to take on a new and exciting challenge?
If so, we have an excellent offer for you – come and join the Twinning team! We have an exciting work environment with a community of professionals where you can be yourself and advance your career and skills.
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We expect you to:
- have previous experience in finance, audit or a similar role
- have in managing processes & developing standards
- be qualified in audit, accounting and corporate finance fields, as well as tracking budget expenses and developing budgets
- be confident in using various financial software and information analysis
- have a good grasp of financial reporting, as well as high-level mathematical and problem-solving skills
- have superior communication skills and be a team player
- Exciting opportunity to be part of and have impact upon the creation of a new and innovative brand on the market.
- Attractive remuneration package including health insurance and gym membership.
- International flexible work environment with engaged, driven & professional team.
- Great & modern office space in Ta’Xbiex just 5 minutes away from the Mediterranean Sea.