Finance Officer – Malta
Our client is an international company providing a full range of cost-effective administration solutions in the international Life, Pension & Investment sectors. They are currently undergoing substantial growth and are seeking to recruit a Finance Officer to service their expanding client base.
Overview of the role:
This position is responsible for assisting in the accounting of LPI transactions, preparing cash and fund reconciliations, ensuring compliance with relevant financial control regulations.
· Daily maintenance of client accounts.
· Providing assistance in the preparation of client management accounts in accordance with client requirements and deadlines.
· Providing assistance during year-end audits and with regulatory reporting.
· Reconciliation of all cash and movements to supporting documentation, ensuring financial control compliance.
· Providing general administrative services to client companies as required.
· Assisting in the preparation of client documentation and reporting.
· Completing other responsibilities and projects, as assigned.
· The ability to work in a team.
· Have two years of experience in a similar post.
· Be in the first stages of ACCA or equivalent.
· Be willing to work Monday – Friday, on a shift basis, between 8am and 8pm.
If you are interested in this position, Kindly send a copy of your latest CV in a Word Document format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call us on =356 27 204 518 for more information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Faebook!