Financial Services Lawyers – Malta
Our client is seeking to recruit a Lawyer to join their corporate company, having a portfolio of international clients.
· Responsible for the licensing of financial institutions divisions at the company
· Responsible for any legal matters that arise on a daily basis, including drafting of contracts and employment law for internal purposes
· The role also requires excellent relationship skills as you will be meeting with clients and liaising with local authorities
· University Degree in Law or similar
· Specialised in Financial Services
· At least 3 years of previous experience in a similar role
· Good communication level Maltese and English
· Any other language will be considered as an asset
· Proficient in Word and Excel
· You should be meticulous, motivated, efficient and reliable person with excellent organisation skills, able to work independently and delegate duties to the corporate team
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!