Fraud Manager in Malta
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to risk manage the first Payment institution dedicated to the hospitality industry. Using your solid knowledge of fraud prevention and card scheme rules, you will be piloting this young and dynamic company’s fraud prevention strategy as well as helping in shaping the fraud strategy for e-commerce digital content merchants.
· Lead and manage a small team of Fraud analysts encouraging them to constantly improve and develop their way of working and provide coaching and best practice;
· Design, track, analyse and own Team KPIs and Fraud performance KPIs and benchmarks;
· Create and implement Risk Matrices and Procedures for domains e-commerce and F2F;
· Programming of Risk Engine for automated transactions scoring / rejection with auditing of results of every change;
· Work closely with the Head of Antifraud in order to ensure alignment of policies and processes within the Group;
· Work closely with Risk Department for merchant onboarding risk flagging;
· Approval of settlements – maintaining risk matrix for reviews;
· To develop policies / procedures to ensure compliance with card scheme fraud and chargeback monitoring programmes;
· To create and implement processes for monitoring of payment acceptance rates and minimising of false positive rejections;
· R&D on our platform to improve its fraud operations capabilities;
· To maintain processes for monitoring of transactions where we function as an issuer;
· To provide reporting to Board of Directors on Fraud department performance;
· Ad-hoc investigations on merchants, customers and potential business partners.
What we are looking for:
· Previous experience leading a team of risk professionals with demonstrable achievements;
· Excellent communication skills in English;
· Strong on analysis and strong independent decision making capability;
· Be Process and performance oriented;
· Strong leadership skills;
· Excellent knowledge of all card scheme Operating Rules and Procedures to include Fraud Loss Control Standards, Merchant and Acquirer Monitoring Rules;
· Excellent knowledge of AML Directives and how these practically impact;
· Excellent knowledge of Visa and MasterCard Payment Facilitator Models;
· Experience in managing e-commerce risk, particularly High Risk Merchants;
· Solid knowledge of PCI DSS requirements.
· Good knowledge of risk management in the hospitality industry a distinct advantage;
· Good command of the following languages is desirable: French, Italian and/or Spanish
What we offer:
· An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications, experience and personal attributes;
· The opportunity to work within a Multi-cultural team, in a fast-growing International company, where expertise and professional dedication are rewarded with career development within the company.
If you’re interested, please send your CV to email@example.com