– Do you have strong experience in Java Script?
– Are you experienced using modern JS tools, HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive design?
– Have you ever done Unit Testing and Mocking frameworks?
One of the largest online gambling operators in the European market with registered customers exceeding 2.5 million worldwide with a customer base spanning over more than 150 countries. It offers a comprehensive range of online gambling products, such as sports betting, live betting, casino, poker, lotteries, bingo and soft games through the Group’s website.
Our client develops web and mobile apps that are used by millions of customers. Their development teams delivers new features on a daily basis, doing thousands of releases every year.
As a Front-End Developer you’ll be working with people from diverse backgrounds who are passionate about what they do. The client believes in releasing small and often, building for change and automating everything that takes time away from development.
– Experience with modern JS tools (babel, npm, webpack, node, etc)
– HTML5, CSS3 (flexbox, animation, etc)
– Responsive design (with and without css frameworks)
– Experience with Front-end frameworks (Angular, React, etc)
– Experience with Single Page Apps
– Experience using Unit Testing and Mocking frameworks
– Previous experience with Restful APIs, Web services
– Be a good Communicator and have good Interpersonal skills.
– Have good Analytical Skills
– 25 days paid holiday
– Private medical insurance, yearly gym membership compensation
– Free eye tests
– Free fruit every day and ice creams or cakes once a week
– Free coffee and subsidised soft drinks
– Regular nights out and office social events
– Excellent Learning and Development opportunities
– Increased maternity and paternity leave
– Influenza jab