Front End Developer in Stockholm
A really complex, large scale product with great technical challenges. – developing a live streaming technology product in a gaming environment, a live casino, with dealers working on the other side of Europe. The team needs to deploy to several servers and this for all web browsers and operating systems. For desktop, tablets and mobile phones. This is a new product, it’s being built now and the developers joining us will be a part of building the product from scratch.
This is being developed in a cross functional agile team where the best way to design and develop the product is decided by the team members.
The team is using a T-shape concept- freedom to have an overview of other areas (testing, database, backend), if one like. It’s a full-stack product.
One big challenge is that we aren’t market leaders with this product, so we really need to be innovative and challenge the products already out there.
The developers can choose the Operating system and IDE they want. Also have a great impact in the choice of technology, for instance they are now experimenting with ECMAScript
· Working at at least two different jobs before
· TDD experience
· Working with game development (only web development is not enough, an understanding of system design is needed)
· At least 5 years of experience
· Good in English
· Preferably a university degree in Computer Science or similar
· Really motivated to move to Sweden
· Interested in trying new technology and exploring new ways of doing things