Front End Developer Malta
As a front end developer, your main responsibility is producing, modifying, and maintaining user interfaces in different platforms. These include not only websites and web applications but also online games’ interfaces. You need to work closely with our designers to convert Photoshop designs into cross-browser compatible webpages both for mobile and desktop environments. You also need to implement fluid user interface logic communicating well with backend using Ajax or WebSockets.
· Building and maintaining front-end libraries and frameworks
· Optimising webpages and applications to reduce bandwidth usage and loading time
· Recommending and implementing new ideas for front-end technologies
· Testing and debugging interfaces on different platforms
· Adapting and learning different frameworks, templating engines and new technologies
· Documentation of front-end interfaces
· Good English skills, both written and spoken.
· Excellent HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge including animations
· Knowledge of responsive design
· Excellent Jquery skills.
· Adequate knowledge of design tools including, Photoshop, Illustrator
· Some PHP knowledge is required to cope with templating over PHP. Sufficient in-house training will be given for templating skills in case applicant has little to no knowledge.
· Additional skills:
· Velocity or Freemarker experience
· Flash/Flex experience
· Game development experience
· Gambling/Betting development experience