FX Products Officer – Malta
The FX Products Officer will form part of the Corporate Banking team responsible to promote, sell and maintain relationships with new and existing corporate banking customers.
Duties and responsibilities will be responsible for:
• Actively promoting the Bank’s Forex product offering to large, SME’s and existing Bank customers whilst enhancing the Bank’s Forex turnover and profitability
• Assisting in the development of a robust and loyal customer base by building relationships with key decision-makers to grow business in line with the Bank’s objectives
• Concluding FX deals (sale or purchase currencies) with customers via phone or e-mail
• Contributing and providing inputs on any new product development undertakings
• Coordinating with other internal departments so as to ensure seamless Forex transaction execution
• Supporting customers in completing Forex transactions (OPO, internal transfer and manual or e-banking trade transactions)
• Ensuring control requirements of the business are adhered to
• Ensuring that all payments are in line with a company’s business
• Maintaining a high standard of customer service in order to increase the Bank’s market share
• Keeping abreast of the latest market developments, competitors trends and market intelligence
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
• A Certificate in Banking or equivalent certification
• Preferably one year experience in a similar position
• Conversant with money laundering laws and regulations
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to work in a target and performance oriented manner
• Possess a customer centric attitude and approach to sales
• Highly-developed sense of teamwork and cooperation
• Good analytical skills
• Pro-active and able to work on own initiative
• A will to learn and grow through personal development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese
If you are interested or know of someone that could be, kindly forward your CV in a word format to Eli Foley on email@example.com or call on +356 27 204 518 for further information.
Take a look at our website for any other job positions available that may be of any interest to you!
https://www.spotonconnections.com or find us on Facebook!