German speaking Acquisition Manager Malta
We are a leading online gaming group currently expanding our gaming operation in London and Malta. In line with the company’s strategic direction, we are looking to recruit an Acquisition Manager for the German speaking markets to join our highly motivated and experienced team. This is a key role within the organisation and the selected candidate will possess strong online gaming experience in a relative Affiliates and Acquisition management field within a casino and sportsbook environment within German speaking markets.
The primary function of this role is to take overall responsibility of various online casino and sportsbook acquisition activities. Responsibilities include; direct liaison with different departments to ensure brand and campaign consistency. Using in-depth industry knowledge, this role will ensure company growth in the German market. Being part of a successful and fast growing online company, this role offers the right individual responsibility, great scope and the ability to shape and drive future success of the business.
Day to day operational duties:
· Overall affiliate program management for the German market
· Refreshing creatives, links and all marketing tools
· Management of affiliates and key accounts
· Managing and constantly optimising Reward plans
· Evaluation of CPA campaigns
· Managing and optimising 3 rd party affiliate networks
· Monthly/weekly affiliate performance reports and overall performance reports
· Country specific affiliate reports
· Making sure that affiliates adhere to our Terms and Conditions
· Acquisition of new partners
· Groups and segmentation of affiliates
· Allocating affiliate budgets
· Reputation and brand management ( affiliate program only)
· Managing communications externally and internally
· Liaising with graphic designers on creatives and marketing tools
· Negotiation of contracts
Moreover the candidate will be required to:
· Identifying new business opportunities
· Competitive Intelligence on other affiliate programs, both Commercial and Industry related
· Work closely with the CRM and central affiliate teams to make sure that all affiliates get communicated to regularly about offers and incentives.
· Work side by side with the Product team to determine the strategy forward and be up to date with the latest product releases and upcoming events and promotions.
· Attending industry events and key affiliate exhibitions.
· Set up meetings with affiliates and prepare a strategy for exhibitions together with booking space and coming up with ideas for promotional items.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to work effectively in a diverse, high-energy team where a practical, hands-on approach to tasks is the norm
· Experience in successfully managing affiliate related projects
· Fluency in German and English languages both written and spoken
· Excellent analytical skills
· Ability to work as both an individual and in a team environment
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to adapt in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
· Have a sense of urgency in everything you do
· Excellent computer skills (experience with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
· The ability to produce results whilst working under pressure