Head of CRM
Responsible for the implementation of the CRM strategy including but not limited to customer lifecycle programme, along with building and maintaining effective marketing tools, for the purpose of increasing customer lifetime value and company profitability. The position will manage and develop a department consisting of CRM Strategists, Analysts, Content and Coordinators, all involving the retention of and communication to customers.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities of the role:
· Manage the CRM Strategy to optimize Key Performance Indicators including customer lifetime values, retention/churn levels and average revenue per player.
· Directly responsible for the high-end segment of customers
· The implementation and planning of an optimized daily/weekly/monthly campaign programme, tailoring communication to different customer segments identified through CRM tools
· Analyze the customer journey, identifying key touch points in the customer’s interaction with the site to optimize customer activation & retention and building a CRM roadmap/calendar for 2017
· Suggest and provide appropriate personalized communication to maximize customer spend.
· Tracking financial effectiveness of scheduled campaigns through regular reporting, including details of customer behaviour, usage and spend
· Working with the design, development and other teams to ensure execution excellence and that the website/email template meets the needs of existing customers.
Skills & Experience relevant to the role:
· At least 3 years of experience with customer lifecycle programme across multi -brands/products/regions
· Experience with CRM tools and customer segmentation
· Knowledge of online gaming industry
· Knowledge of at least one CRM tool
· Experience of working in a fast-moving environment
· Strong computer skills including an advanced knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel)
· Good time management with ability to multi-task, being proactive, efficient and independent
· Good communication skills, including being fluent in English
· Strong project management skills, being result oriented, team-focused and customer-focused as well as experience leading a team