Head of Marketing (Igaming and Sportsbook) – Platin Gaming / Tipbet Ltd.
Our international company is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to join our team and be a leader responsible for his group. The chosen candidate will be responsible for outlining, creation, controlling and implementation of inventive and appealing campaigns.
To be able to advance ROI, cooperate with various internal departments and you will establish the marketing strategy with our business executives. You will need to assure that team concentrate on task delegated to them and that these tasks are completed within the set deadline. While enjoying our working environment you will have also the opportunity to enhance your persona and strengths, to move your talent to the next level and improve your potential according to the Company’s identity.
- Advance the marketing strategy in cooperation with our business executives
- Plan, monitor and implement marketing campaigns
- Smoothly run a marketing team to predict and assure top level performance of the company, which is in line with the budget
- Command and supervise the marketing team
- Compile materials according to certain target market or customer demands
- Internal and External communications and systems
- Public relations efforts including Social Media Channels
- Optimise sports sponsorships marketing campaigns
- Gather and analyse data for sufficient decision making and planning on strategies, digital marketing and other plans dealing with different marketing channels
- Establish processes for all domains, structure and reporting systems
- Analyse effectiveness of campaigns and propose further enhancement for future planning and implementation of marketing strategies
- Assure the best practice is done towards customers, competitors and environment
- Cooperate with HR team in recruitment process for marketing related positions
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, experience in iGaming and Sportsbook field will be considered as advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in related internet marketing, video, and new media, including SEO, customer life cycle management, budget management, paid advertising, affiliate systems and conversion planning and tracking.
- Capability to design and execute marketing strategies
- Exceptional communication skills
- Perfect knowledge of English, both verbal and written
- German market expertise and great communication skills in German will be considered as advantage
- Expertise of and experience in board-level reporting
- Excellent analytical skills and high numeracy is essential
- Ability and eagerness to research new marketing tools and use current ones